Sunday, December 10, 2006

Comments

Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that we appreciate you reading our blog. Sometimes, though, it feels a little empty here. I was wondering if any of you would consider leaving comments once in a while. You don't have to gush about how much you liked it. A simple "Hey you guys!" will do. You could even share your own experiences that are similar. The reason I'm saying this is because the counters on blogspot are sketchy and don't often report actual numbers of people who have visited our blog. Also, like any good book, some of the coolest stuff is in the footnotes (or comments).

Some folks have hinted that they don't know exactly where to look for the "add a comment" button, so I have included some photos for you. At the bottom of every post to the blog is a bar that shows the date and number of comments. It looks like this:

Click on the word "Comments," and the pop-up window that results will have a space for you to type, an identity list, and a submit button. It's really convenient, because every comment you leave will be emailed to us. It also alleviates confusion, as some folks have emailed us that they loved soemthing in the blog, but since it's not tagged to a specific item, I have no idea which post they loved, so that I can write more about that. So, if you really like (or hate) something in the blog, feel free to roll on down to the comment bar and say something about it!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I will be the first :-)

I enjoy reading your Blog and I check everyday.

Kessler

fotoprincesa said...

Your blog SUCKS. Mines better. Nanny nanny boo boo!

Paul L. Gambon said...

Stick your head in doo doo